Goodhue County Master Gardener Meeting Notes:
- GCMS MEETING NOTES: 11-13-12
- Next meeting: April 16, 2013
- July 16, 2013 (Happy Birthday Karen ORourke!)
- October 8, 2013
Goodhue County Master Gardener Upcoming Events/Reminders:
- COMMUNITY EDUCATION: ALL ABOUT PERENNIALS FAVORITE VARIETIES AND MAINTENANCE TIPS will be held at the Red Wing High School on April 28 from 7:00-8:30 PM. This program is cosponsored by Goodhue County Master Gardeners and Goodhue County Horticultural Society. The presenter Shirley Mah Kooyman, teacher and plant information specialist, presenter. Learn about different perennial cultivars and varieties for sunny and shady sites as well as maintenance tips. The cost is $10 for non-members. Contact: Red Wing Community Education at 651-385-4565.
- HENNEPIN COUNTY MASTER GARDENER LEARNING TOUR July 13, 2013. A busy and fun weekend with this and the Red Wing Garden Tour!
- RED WING ARTS ASSOCIATION GARDEN TOUR is July 14, 2013. Let Bonnie Mann (email@example.com) know if you can volunteer in the gardens.